We are a startup that develops a software suite for the global ecommerce market. Our apps are used by thousands of online stores from 140+ countries and influence the shopping experience for 1.2+ million consumers every day (most of them from US, UK, Canada and Australia).
One of the keys to our success is providing top-notch customer service - our customers praise us for this in 83% of the public reviews we receive - and our rating is a perfect 5.0, so we really mean it. We are growing fast and aim to provide 24/7 support, so we can tremendously improve the satisfaction of our customers.
To accomplish this, we are looking for Customer Support Heroes to join our team and work part-time, only during the weekend, for 12 consecutive hours on Saturday and 12 consecutive hours on Sunday and not only solve problems but offer an amazing experience in the process (because this is what world-class customer service is about after all).
We are looking for somebody who wants to start a career in customer support and is happy to develop themselves by learning basic HTML / CSS / jQuery.
What you need to know/have:
- Fluency in written English;
- Experience in interacting with customers is considered a plus;
- Basic web design skills are considered a plus;
- You are a quick learner in order to catch up with our specialized trainings
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- You are prepared to handle complaints with grace and a friendly attitude
- You have initiative and take decisions in order to improve our already extensive knowledge base
- You have the ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Last but not least, you enjoy helping others and solving problems
What you’ll do:
- Will be the primary point of contact between us and our clients from all over the world
- Responding via email and / or via chat to customers' requests, offering non-technical and technical support
- Presenting comprehensive information regarding our products and services
- Making small customization to the app (fonts, colors, alignment etc.)
- Providing explanation to customers about the functionality of the products
Why you’ll love working with us:
- We offer a competitive pay for 24 hours / week
- We’re 10 minutes away from Piata Romana - but this is only important during your training - you can choose to work from home during your regular schedule
- We are providing access to books and paid online training courses
- No overtime!
What happens after “Welcome aboard!”:
- We want to make sure that you start your new career with all the necessary skills and information so you will spend up to 4-6 weeks in training. Which is paid, of course!
- We understand that every new job has a learning curve, so the entire team is ready to help you with continuous feedback and guidance. Also, the founders have a successful track record and you will be working directly with them, so you'll witness first hand how a startup is built.
Please send us your CV and contact data via email at [email protected] - and please remember that these openings are 12 consecutive hours on Saturday and 12 consecutive hours on Sunday, so we can provide continous, non-stop customer support during the weekend.